With time-lapse video, stationary cameras take pictures of a subject over a period of time and then digitally speed them up. For subjects like construction site evolution, large sculpture installations, city traffic, and sunsets, time-lapse photography condenses these into mere seconds or minutes.
Altitude58 works closely with you to customise a shooting schedule that determines when the cameras take photographs. This schedule also defines key critical milestones so we never miss anything important.
In addition to our full range of video production services, Altitude58 also offers a full range of time lapse photography services, including:
• Determining mounting and installation requirements
• Daily image quality control
• Capture schedule for each camera
• Remote Time-lapse Units (RTU’s)
• Equipment maintenance
• Choosing the best time-lapse camera angles
• Monitoring construction projects
• Data storage
• Obtaining all necessary permits for installation, maintenance and decommission
Do you want to manipulate time in your video? Do you want to visually speed up something that normally takes place over hours, days or even months? Let us handle your time-lapse video.
We take care of all the details, allowing you to get on with what you do best.
- For your Comms Team, videos will easily explain progress to your stakeholders.
- For your Project Team, our service allows you to monitor your sites 24/7.
- For your Company, the final time-lapse video will showcase your achievements.
From a minimum of two hours, to fully documenting a project over months or even years. We make sure to understand the details of your project and realise images that tell the story in a visually interesting way. We can utilise cranes, adjacent buildings, camera poles and aircraft to get a full overview and perspective on your project